Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your Discord tag (eg. M.E.S ItzGeneral#4061) OxiClean#6176

Your in-game name: Brandon J.

Rank in your current department: Corporal

Why do you want to join Air One Support Unit?

I want to join Air One Support Unit Because I noticed Everytime I am on duty there is always a 10-80 or a 10-70 that somehow gets away or something and there is never or rarely an officer who is able to activate Air One for support.

(25 word minimum)

What does Air Support Unit do?

Air Support Units do a lot they can help out in pursuits if the ground units cant keep up, they can also watch the suspect from the sky if the suspect is too violent and ground units have to back up. They also can regularly patrol and call to ground units over RTO if someone is running red lights, speeding, etc.

(25 word minimum)

Define safety precautions in aviation

I don't Know a lot but I do know you cant fly too low, you got to be careful in certain weather, you have to have flares, and full tank of gas. These were some of the ones I know off the top of my head

(30 word minimum)

Would you rather provide aviation support to ground officers, search & rescue, or both?

Both

ACCEPTED

Hello, Oxiclean.

Welcome to Special Operations Air Regiment

You will promptly be invited to the SOAR discord where you will be expected to read and familiarize yourself with our SOP. You are expected to follow all FAA regulations and guidelines. 

- Cartman dc9a4ac4ba1c59f4f6c62e2118a08449.thumb.png.a7395b46ee0423023d7185902aa3b69d.pngseal.thumb.png.4dd3b6d6bd2d99335ed557b064c7eb42.png

Chief Of Staff of Special Operations Air Regiment

BCSO Sergeant