Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your Discord (eg. ryanb9038#9501):

ETskatez#6305

How old are you?
(Must be 14+ however you may be accepted if younger if your application is done well)

Why do you want to be in SAFD?
(30 word minimum)

Well I am a lifeguard irl and deal with a lot of medical issues to an extent so doing this would help me apply my medical skills in the server. Plus i know a lot of firefighter irl so i have picked up a lot of knowledge from them and their stories.

What does SAFD do?
(Go in detail)

They respond to any medical 911 calls and other 911 calls for Leo if it requires medical afterwards. They respond to car crashes and make sure to remove the victim as safely as possible. Also they respond to gsw victims along with really any victim in need of medical attention. They use their training to determine what type of injuries or problems one might have and determine what type of medical attention is need and what kind of medication can be used to help. Then, they transport them to the nearest hospital for further medical attention. SAFD takes and oath to protect lives and not take lives.

Will you be active in SAFD?
(at least 1 hour per week)

I can be active at least 1 hour a night

Do you understand asking about an application will result in immediate denial?

Yes.

Do you have any problems following the Chain of Command?

Nope.

Do you understand changing your Discord name may result in us not finding you therefore not being able to accept you?

Yes.

Do you want to be a Firefighter or an EMT?

Both if possible but if not then EMT

thank you

-ETskatez

Congrats on being Accepted into SAFD. SAFD is a fairly relaxed department. However, with the relaxed attitude I expect consistent and professional RP from my Fire Fighters and Paramedics. Attached is the discord. As soon as you join request Employee and either EMT or FF role.

https://discord.gg/YZWcyT3

Best Regards,

Captain Tentiaci